Our client, a telecommunications company, has a newly created role and is searching for a Head of Marketing to join their company to rebuild and reposition the brand. The individual will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and manage the marketing team of 4-6 people.
- Revitalise the existing brand, repositioning the way the brand communicates and presents itself to their audience and create a compelling and response driven dialogue with its audience
- Implement and drive a leading CRM programme, and constantly seek opportunities to drive sustainable growth
- Develop and drive a consistent approach on Social Media platforms, evolve strategies to prompt an action and maintain the values of the brand
- Develop and own the implementation of annual marketing plans aligned to annual budget
- Ensure they are a notable contributor and active participant at events in its key markets
- Report back on global/regional/tactical marketing developments which would benefit the growth of the company in its key markets and product verticals
- Drive the communication alignment of the company strategy and external profile
- Manage annual financial budgets of the marketing department to ensure maximum exposure
- Cooperate with the executive team and their departments.
- Bachelor's degree, Marketing, Business or relevant disciplines
- 10 years senior experience in Marketing/Branding
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telecommunications, broadcast or communication technology
- Proven track record in revitalising and maintaining its relevance of a B2B Technology brand
- Experience in representing on behalf of a company and negotiate with agencies and/or suppliers
- Existing relationships with industry agencies or relevant bodies in Asia will have an advantage
- Strong experience in developing, implementing and driving CRM and Social Media strategies
- Excellent negotiation, commercial and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Competent writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication in English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- Hands-on experience and enthusiasm
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on + 852 3695 5195 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.