It's an opportunity for your to be apart of a leading multibrand where you will be operating the Head of Merchandising & prufunction and have a great impact for the brand. Directly responsible for sales and profit performance by brand.
- Direct and coordinate brand manager to effectively execute sales plan by account to meet or exceed the revenue goals of the organization.
- Responsible to achieve sales and margin goals through analyzation of business daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally.
- Manage quarterly and seasonal markdown budget.
- Develop new product ideas/ concepts to fill white space within the Company's store channel
- Regular communication and collaboration with external customers to include Buyers, Planners and Senior Management at key accounts in order to maximize opportunities, negotiate and grow the business.
- Collaborate and partner to build strong relationships with senior management at key accounts to grow the business.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends/ monitor changing landscape at retail and propose new strategies accordingly
- Bachelor's degree, business degree preferred/ Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of related in private labels sales and merchandising experience
- Wholesale department store experience preferred
- Exceptional presentation skills to senior level management and large groups
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.