Our client is a Global Leader in their field as a successful multinational luxury brand worldwide. They have managed to build a reputation internationally as a well-recognized brand worldwide; and with an impressive track record and over the years in business.
- Reporting to SEA Managing Director and managing a team of sales, you will have responsibility and accountability for sales, service and operational performance in Thailand, with full P&L responsibility. You will be required to leverage the existing business relationships to develop further revenue streams and to significantly grow the size of the local market; driving revenue by effectively and consistently ensuring the sales team is selling all products and services at competitive prices while maximizing revenue opportunities. Through the development of a highly motivated and results oriented workforce you will optimize such business opportunities and ensure profitable growth in line with the company's strategic plan
- In addition, you will lead the development and implementation of a best in class operation's structure. As a member of the senior management team, you will directly contribute to the growth and success of the business
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Sales & Operations Management and People Management, responsible for driving sales within a competitive and results driven environment with a background, preferably, in the FMCG, Retail, and Luxury.
- You must also have the experience in not only hitting and exceeding significant targets but also demonstrate the ability to develop talent and plan for succession
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to present at all levels of the organization
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth Career with one of the successful company in the world
- Working fun culture with one of the Powerful Brand worldwide
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.