A global investments firm is hiring a Head of Talent and Development for Asia Pacific across all levels. This position will have the opportunity to use their strong customer focus skills to work closely with business leaders, the senior HR team and the Global Talent Management teams.
- Lead the Diversity and Inclusion initiatives in partnership with Business Leaders and the Regional and Global D&I committees. Maintain and further develop the digital curriculum
- Performance Coaching skills development for APAC Leadership
- Partner with the Regional Talent Acquisition and Regional Compensation & Benefits leads to strengthen their Employee Value Proposition - fully understanding their external market, talent pools, economic shifts, business objectives and future talent needs.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in HR leadership roles with at least 4-6 years' experience in talent management roles.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices across a broad variety of talent management disciplines including succession planning, staffing, performance management, leadership development and career development.
- A track record of delivering results in a diverse, multi geographical, multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge and experience in design, development and delivery of Learning and Development programs ranging from specialized and tailored programs, to online and core curriculum type of programs.
- Strong business orientation and a track record of partnering & building strong relationships with business leaders to launch and deliver programs and inspire others to embrace change.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105