A global leading FMCG Healthcare business is hiring a HR Business Partner, who will be supporting the Regional management as well as be responsible to provide HR Business partnering to few assigned functions and manage entire employee life cycle from Hiring to Exit.
· HR Support to few assigned functions - hiring, onboarding, yearly performance & compensation management process, talent reviews and employee development.
· Administer the entire on-boarding process including contract preparation, new hire orientation, first day reporting and data management.
· Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring manager, capture feedback on candidate experience to improve processes.
· Administer manpower movement such as new hire deployment, redeployment/transfer, conversion and rehiring.
· Administer the Work Pass application, renewal and cancellation.
· Overall 4-6 years of HR experience. Business Partnering experience is mandatory.
· Previous experience in SAP, payroll and tax.
· Ability to understand end to end processes and drive process improvements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate to Management, key stakeholders.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.