My client is looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to overalls all human resources operations in Malaysia and Singapore to ensure they're aligned with their business goals.
Ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices in Malaysia and employee management. You will communicate with senior stakeholders to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget and their company culture.
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Consult with stakeholders and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Partner with business leaders to achieve desired business results
- Lead and develop annual training plan
- Coach others on change management
- Develop/improve talent management strategies
- Manage the performance management cycle
- Administer company benefits
- Assist in salary benchmarking, including salary survey data submissions
- Regularly review HR handbook, policies and programs
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong administration and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Organizational development
- Project leadership and management skills
- At least 8 years' experience in Human Resource
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.