A global consumer luxury business with both retail and digital operations are hiring a newly created HR Business Partner to work with key commercial stakeholders to drive organizational effectiveness, people development and talent acquisition.
- Work closely with senior leaders within the team to understand the business goals, and talent requirements needed to deliver; maintain focus on developing our talent through the initiatives you champion
- Lead key HR processes within the functions you support (performance management, compensation review, engagement survey, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the COEs as needed to ensure consistent and integrated HR support to the business
- Work closely with managers to develop their competence - support them with the appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people's performance and development
- Drive longer term recruitment strategies as well as supporting hiring as needed
- Provide guidance to junior managers on hiring to build competence
- Actively manage strategic hires
- Maintain network of external talent to ensure pipeline
- Demonstrated experience working in diverse environments and with diverse teams; experience of working with technical teams is preferred (developers, scientists, designers etc)
- Prior of experience of working in a fast paced, high growth environment is an advantage, as is prior experience of digital business or consulting.
- Track record of hiring talent and business businesses is preferred.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.