Our client is a leading financial services company with an exceptional global presence. They are now seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their office in Hong Kong. As part of the HR Business Partner team, you will foster strong professional relationships with senior management stakeholders to offer support and advice across diverse HR functions.
- Offer HR guidance and support across a breadth of areas including employee development, performance management, employee relations, succession planning, staff retention and mobility, and annual salary review;
- Act as the go-to strategic business partner to provide effective HR consulting services to the business in support of the group strategy and operational objectives;
- Execute effective talent management initiatives in line with the global strategy;
- Perform as a reliable advisor to your leaders on people issues;
- Manage staff resourcing needs through internal mobility, external recruitment and talent acquisition to attract the right talent pool;
- Extend all-round support to develop and implement HR initiatives ensuring compliance with company policies;
- Design learning and development solutions and support the business' training needs by implementation of training programs.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- A degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with at least 8 years' experience in financial services;
- Exposure to HR projects: recruiting, talent development, rewards and benefits etc;
- Hands-on approach with strong business sense, good communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management and staff, including external stakeholders;
- Ability to implement firm-wide talent initiatives in a collaborative environment with a commitment to innovation;
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.