Our client is an innovative financial services organisation that is pushing the boundaries in forming new ways to raising capital. They are hiring a newly created HR Director to support the next phase of growth and supporting the CEO to build their people agenda.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR covering talent acquisition, employment relations, compensation & benefits, performance & reward management, HRIS & payroll administration, training & development, etc.
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing HR policies in line with organisation
- Lead recruitment initiatives and work closely with department heads to attract best possible candidates
- Steer and drive annual C&B projects such as manpower cost budget, annual review and performance evaluation system
- Plan, coordinate, source and conduct training and orientation program
- Responsible for submission of monthly reports
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent specialization.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a generalist preferably with experience in commodities / financial services
- Proven experience in leading and implementing HR projects and working cross culturally with counterparts in APAC
- Strong Excel skills with affinity to systems & technology, and ability to think analytically & strategically
- Strong organizational skills with a thorough and accurate attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong, productive relationships across personalities at all levels within the company
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105