Human Resources Manager
Our client is a leader in service industry. With it fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as "HR Manager" They are looking for individuals who have strong experiences in both HRM and HRD to assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
· Establish human resource objectives in line with organizational objectives
· Contribute information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
· HR department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor law compliance.
· Analyze current human resources operational structures, and implement best practices across recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff
· Support senior management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions through the fair judgment and analysis of information
· Thai Nationality
· Age 32-37
· At least 7 years of proven experience in HR Generalist/HR development/organization development
· 3+ years' HR strategic consulting experience is preferred
· Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
· A Bachelor's degree in human resources or a relevant field
· Results-driven with speed Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Independent, self-starter plus: HR strategic consulting experience
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.