Our client, a globally renowned fashion house with headquarters located overseas, is now seeking a strategic and enthusiastic Human Resources professional to join their offices in Hong Kong.
- Develop close and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure that HR standards and procedures are fully upheld.
- Manage projects in support of furthering business and people goals, and work closely with regional HR team to drive implementation of company and region wide objectives and programs.
- Oversee the recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions, including working closely with line managers, sourcing candidates, conducting candidate screenings, and first round interviews.
- Partner closely with Line Managers and assist in developing and reorganizing their respective teams, and support action plan for organizational change and other HR issues.
- Take lead of individual performance development programs with the aim to encourage performance and drive retention efforts.
- Work closely with regional team and line managers to support implementation of training and development concepts
- Take lead of the calculation and monitoring of employee's compensation package. Transact payroll and other compensation payments with accuracy and timeliness. Oversee annual salary review, and manage promotions and salary adjustments.
- Prepare proper HR updates and reports on activities and initiatives as required to the business head, region, and headquarters.
- 7+ years HR experience with at 2+ years' in manager's role preferably with MNC in retail sector.
- University degree in HR or Business related discipline
- Customer-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Good team player with strong influential and coaching skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- HRIS experience, preferably in Workday
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume and get in touch with Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.