Our client is an internationally diversified group with headquarters overseas, is currently seeking a capable and proactive HR Generalist to join their team as Human Resources Manager, they have a very fun culture and is definitely a great place for those who enjoy a work hard and play hard environment.
If you are an assistant HR manager seeking for a step up, this opportunity might suit you!
You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR, and will be responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including (but not limited to) compensation and benefits, performance management, recruitment and onboarding, staff development and training, and budgeting and expense tracking. Below is a quick snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Handle monthly C&B operations (payroll, MPF, taxation etc), and coordinate with external vendors to ensure market competitiveness. Review HR policies and procedures as necessary to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support the Head of HR in budget and costing preparing for Greater China to ensure all expenses are tracked accurately
- Responsible for full employee life-cycle, including managing the recruitment and selection process, preparing job descriptions, and partnering with line managers
- Work with the Head of HR (Asia) to drive the annual performance management cycle
- Support the Head of HR to organize and design relevant learning and development programs, and assist in the logistical arrangements with external consultants
- Participate in organizing fun and engaging staff activities
- Act as first point of contact on all staff relations matters
- Support any other ad-hoc projects as required, either locally or regionally
- Additional ad-hoc requirements
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- 5+ years of solid generalist experience in multi-national organizations
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislation in Hong Kong. Knowledge of PRC labor law experience is definitely an advantage
- HRIS experience highly advantageous, particularly with Workday
- Proactive, people-oriented person that values trust, integrity and trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Logical, good numeric sense, highly organized and meticulous
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.