This role will assist the Head of HR in developing, implementing and evaluating employee development plans and programmes to support organizational as well as enhancing the performance management process. It also encompasses in other HR projects or developments such as employee voice survey, short-term assignments, recognition programmes, job descriptions/evaluation and recruitment.
- Assess development needs, prepare design documentation, identify objectives, develop supportive materials, deliver solutions and evaluate outcomes that facilitate professional development, leadership and continuous learning
- Assist in the performance management process providing guidance and counseling on performance management initiatives as well as enhancing and improving the process and/or development of new appraisal system
- Assist in our employee voice survey (EVS) every 2 years; run focus groups and facilitate action planning with EVS Champions, etc.
- Assist in current recognition programmes and developing and implementing new and innovative recognition programmes
- Assist in all the Short-Term Assignments programmes from logistic to follow-up on development plans with Learning & Development
- Develop and integrate technology into the learning solutions such as interactive multi-media e-learning solutions for New Staff Orientation Programme etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Organizational Development, Educational Technology, Business, Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or related
- A minimum of 3 years to 5 years in talent management, organizational development/effectiveness
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to facilitate and support buy-in from a variety of stakeholders as well as present at an expert level
- Experience with HRIS, LMS or Talent Management platforms
Please send across your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.