A well-established multinational company in Healthcare industry is looking for a Senior HR Manager for thier Singapore business, reporting the HR Director.
- Work with Senior Management of the Business to provide HR expertise on talent, recruitment, compensation, grievances / complains and development of the employees.
- Builds strong relationship with Business Clients at all levels so as to have a good understanding of the type of talents and the people issues of the organization.
- Act as catalyst for change and innovation; drive cultural changes to improve organizational effectiveness and embed leadership principles.
- Facilitate organizational change by engaging people in the identification and understanding the need for the change
- Work with shared services team to develop and implement the full range of the workforce, succession planning and talent management & development strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements.
- Ensure highest level of partnering standards from the entire team in order to contribute to the success of the business units and the organization.
- Work with the shared service team to ensure adequate support is provided to partnering team to resolve people issues in the business.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of HR Business Partnering experience, must have great business sense
- Experience in corporate environment dealing with unions a strong advantage
- FMCG, Healthcare, Manufacturing industry experience will be highly preferred.
- English and Mandarin speaker essential, as you need to work with key stakeholders
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.