Human Resources Manager
Our client is a global leading electronics manufacturer with a long history of nearly 80 years. Having its well-known brand presenting at all over the world, the business has served in Thai market for already almost 50 years. For this reason, they are now focusing on strengthening their HR system by bringing in a business-critical role of Human Resources Manager who are strong in Performance Evaluation System. If you are looking to work for a premium producer of electronics innovation and have your HR skills impact a team of hundreds of employees within the business unit, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Human Resources Manager is responsible for not only looking after the company's overall HR functions, but also to lead the change project of restructuring the company's KPI system. The candidate will also:
- Improve the Compensation and Benefits program by designing and implementing a new Performance Management System.
- Drive the performance on HR measures, such as turnover, stability, retention, and training certification through well-thought strategies and tactics.
- Identify the needs of training and development, carry out the T&D solutions and promote the culture of training overall.
- Carry out the well-thought-out strategies and tactics for recruiting and retaining the right talent.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, but preferably Master's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, as well as extensive experiences in dealing with Performance Management System. You will also possess:
- 10 Years of work experience as an HR Generalist.
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking.
- Strong Leadership and communication skill to effectively work with all levels of employees.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2879 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.