My client is an incredibly fast paced and exciting beauty brand. With an ever-growing presence in Asia, they are looking for a key leadership role in their Supply Chain team.
- Independently manage brands ensuring accurate product inventory forecasts
- Review the rolling forecast by brand whilst working with the Global Planning and commercial team
- Working directly with the retailer's logistics teams to ensure inventory level is reflective of demand
- Evaluate productivity of all SKU's and conduct sales/inventory analysis, insights and highlighting and complications of the brands also
- Commercially aware with recommendations on the data and highlighting trends to the brand team.
- Work with regulatory and brand team to ensure new products are registered in all countries within the region
- Develop and implement inventory processes and procedures and best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5-10 years retail or wholesale planning, buying and/or supply chain experience.
- Proficiency with all MS Office Applications with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working in a multi-channel/country business environment (different currencies, seasonality, etc).
- Track record in working within a fast-paced environment, handling many components and multiple countries also
- Ability to work in a start-up environment, with previous applications of process implementation and out of the box thinking
- Analytical in thinking, data focused yet commercial for understanding the demand and working directly with many stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.