A rapidly of Financial company is looking for an experienced lindividual to support the evolving risk-based compliance program. The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of assessments to meet both external regulatory requirements and internal compliance covering planning, coordination, Test of Design and Test of Effectivness, including the completion of status updates and reports.
- Execute on all aspects of information technology audit efforts including planning, preparation, field work, reporting and follow-up activities.
- Develop terms of reference and audit program documentation aligned to the internal risks and regulatory requirements
- Complete walkthrough and process documentation of controls to ensure effective control design
- Support the identification of appropriate sample sizes and execute testing to ensure effectiveness of controls
- Review and agree findings with the respective auditees
- Define remediation plans for agreed findings with all stakeholders including Control Owners and Program Owners that mitigate the risks identified
- Oversee the activities of assessment team members as required
- Support the implementation of controls for new processes, products and solutions
- Ensure all documentation and reporting meets the process and quality requirements of IT Security Risk Management Compliance function
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to improve risk awareness and compliance as a subject matter expert
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve compliance
- Deliver additional activities as defined by senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in an IT or business-related discipline
- 3+ year of external or internal IT Audit, ideally from Big 5 or other Financial Services organization
- CISA Certified
- Experience of auditing infrastructure, databases, and networks.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, including usage of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, Payment Cards Industry, Data Privacy, etc
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of industry trends and developments
- Ability to travel upto 8 weeks per year
- Strong team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in Thailand
- Good business acumen with a successful track record in aligning to business drivers
- Experience of auditing to external requirements (regulatory or contractual)
- Experience of GRC module functionality and usage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.