- Gather and document business requirements to ensure that the IT Development Team builds a system in accordance to the Business' expectations.
- Manage the UAT Phase and ensure that all bugs are resolved in a timely manner and that there is no major impact to the release date as and when required.
- This role will predominantly assist Asia Pacific business units and departments to achieve their strategic objectives, by providing them with Information Application Technology services and hence help to build company business plans and profits.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years working experience in requirements gathering work for IT.
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business and system processes.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be self motivated
- Strong orientation to teamwork and partnering.
- Has some experience in data analysis.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.