A rapidly Consumer business is looking for IT Digital and Customer Experience Manager. This role will responsible for all customer technologies like digital and contact center. Provides strategic planning, sourcing and vendor management.
- Drive easy access to ordering; including online and contact center.
- Build & develop a strong team to be able to deliver the goals to attain technology dominance.
- Partner Marketing to ensure alignment on best practices with digital, contact center systems and processes to maximize sales and minimize cost.
- Consult with all stakeholders including , Marketing, Operations and partners to provide advice on best practices on systems solutions, keeping in mind sales and margin impact, as well as to ensure appropriate investment in strategic and operations systems.
- Assess and establish systems strategies, technical standards, and best practices for customer facing systems
- Assist with the development, maintenance, and compliance of corporate IT policies and standards.
- Manage call cell center vendor relationship to maximize outcomes including best pricing & responsiveness.
- Direct and plan changes in staffing and reporting relationships. Lead, motivate and oversee training and development of team members in order to achieve department objectives and to provide candidates for succession, progression and growth. Ensure all team members understand their accountabilities & have the authority and expertise to achieve them.
- Manage the IT budget including capital expenditure and G&A.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all stakeholders.
- Degree with Computer Science / Information Technology preferred or Post graduate business qualification highly regarded.
- Minimum 5-8 years of progressive business experience in managing teams, functions and departments dealing with enabling the business with technology, work flow and systems.
- Preferbly Retail industry experience including direct technical exposure and understanding of POS , contact centers, self-service and online systems.
- Extensive experience in project management, and leadership of retail, restaurant technology and solutions.
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high volume environment with less than ideal systems which requires tight deadlines to be consistently met.
- Excellent customer management and communication skills.
- Ability to partner with all stakeholders and take everyone along the decision making process on strategic and tactical directions.
- Demonstrated management and team building experience, including coaching, mentoring, and general development of team members.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.