A global organization is looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee their Infrastructure and IT system in their Thailand Branch. The focus of this position is to support in-house infrastructure, mange internal IT projects and support in-house applications.
You need to have strong experience in supporting both network and system infrastructure. Ideally, you should be familiar with Microsoft products such as window server, exchange server, etc. In terms of networking project, you should have experience in configuration CISCO products. English communication skills are another key skill because you should report directly to regional teams.
- Provide 1st and 2nd tier support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ensure that the requests are handled regarding to the agreed SLAs
- Manage and maintain IT hardware and Inventory
- Provide training and coaching section to the business
- Handle day-to-day operation and process implementation
- Support and implement application system such as Dynamic AX, PRO or related IT System
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or IT related fields
- At least 10 years' experience in supporting/ implanting infrastructure and IT systems
- Good skills and understanding in IT operation, Network system, Routing Protocol, HW/SW
- Experience in supporting ERP system (MS Dynamic AX is desirable)
- Experience in project management/ budget management
- Good problem solving skills/ service mind
- Good English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.