- Sets the direction and design as well as leads the implementation of enterprise-class security systems and data protection strategies
- Participates in the development of the global, enterprise technology architectural framework
- Interprets business, technology and threat drivers and develops practical security roadmaps
- Creates, maintains and updates architecture designs and models
- Researches and defines new and emerging security technologies, services, protocols and standards according to industry best practice, business requirements and company policy
- Identifies security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommends changes or enhancements to existing processes or systems
- Influences changes to company standards based on emerging technologies, changing business drivers, emerging threats and risk
- Partners with the internal operations teams to deliver solutions and manage change
- Monitors industry security updates, changes, technologies, emerging threats and best practices for continuous improvement
- Establish and analyze alerting thresholds/triggers for security technologies
- Performs initial incident triage, determining scope, urgency, and potential impact of security incidents
- Adjusts incident response procedures and trains internal teams to respond to them
- Provides engineering support for security incidents and threats
- Coordinates with internal support teams as required to validate alerts, ensure incident resolution, and perform root cause analysis
- Performs forensic analysis on known security vulnerabilities and recommend risk mitigation procedures
IT Infrastructure & IT Support: -
· Administer all sensitive situations and data and associate yearly budget.
· Provides support to various system within firm and provide base for infrastructure.
· Monitor all critical matters and ensure compliance to guideline to achieve all goals.
· Maintain knowledge on all present infrastructural trends and implement all business objectives.
· Monitor all IT systems and related instruments to enhance project growth.
· Provide training to all office members.
· Design and monitor effective implementation of all global systems.
· Monitor and escalate all issues and provide effective system to client.