A fast-growing IT consulting/ outsourcing firm is looking for an experienced IT Security Consultant to work on their new IT projects. You will work as an IT Consultant to consult on IT Security aspects. Experience in supporting banking projects will be a big plus. Moreover, the suitable candidate should have strong technical skills in running penetration testing.
This is a permanent role which will be suitable for someone who would like to have an opportunity to work on various IT security projects and would like to work as an IT Consultant.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the following:
· Consult and support client for IT security issues
· Oversee project for IT security aspects
· Define IT risk and provide solution to support the upcoming incidents
· Demonstrate the understanding of penetration testing process
· Run the test for clients' projects and provide suggestion to clients
· Create report and document
· At least 3 years' experience in IT Security fields
· Experience in IT Security for mobile development projects
· Experience in banking industry is a plus
· Solid skills and experience in running penetration testing
· Knowledge of IT Security concept: ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
· Able to read and review coding language such as Java, .Net, etc
· GWAPT, OSCP, OSCE or any other certificates is a plus
To find out more about the opportunity, please feel free to drop a message or send your update CV to
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.