Argyll Scott is currently helping an international technology service organization, looking for an experienced in IT support administrator, IT services help desk, Technical support to lead their team in Bangkok, Thailand. The successful candidate expected to guide their team to support IT issues from business function users. Also, He/she must be well-spoken with service mind, customer focused on IT professional skill and evaluate the performance of their team to define team key skill of improvement.
The role is suitable for someone who would like to enhance their experience in team leader skill, especially in the technical and customer support area. Moreover, this job opportunity provides you to work with the global team and the international environment.
- Define team goals to comply with the strategies
- Guide and coach team to solve problems from users with an effective solution and result
- Ensure the supporting process from the team will help their users experiences with quality of services
- Evaluate team performance for a specific key area that needs to be an improvement
- Generate status report in statistics and report to the Chief Information Officer
- Maintain documents process in line with operation procedure instruction
- Support critical incident case by case on-call for non-working hours
- At least 6 years in IT support administrator, IT services help desk and Technical support
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Experience in IT process improvement and customer service support
- Strong in troubleshooting and analyse the root cause of a problem
- Previous experience in telephony technology and network diagnosis is a plus
- Good Thai and English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.