- Manage the P&L for Hong Kong in our Modern Trade Channel
- Define commercial strategy for each market in line with budget targets to reach requested sales and profitability levels
- Ensure local agents achieve sales targets and align on promotional investments
- Market Intelligence: gather market information that can be used to look for, and assess, new business opportunities (new brands listing, new retailers, distribution expansion) to enhance brand image and visibility
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with the local retailers
- Min. 3 to 5 years' KA experience in FMCG or Beauty (Mannings, Watsons or SASA channel sales management experience is preferred; Candidates at KAE or AKAM level will also be under consideration)
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications
- Language: Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- University Graduate business related
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.