- Formulate & implement the key account strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, top line and bottom line from assigned key accounts and overall market share of the channel
- Conduct sales analysis, business review and customer presentation that supports trade promotion or consumer promotion effectiveness in order to ensure the attainment of sales objectives
- Define and agrees on business plans with superior, align business plans and support strategies with customers
- Develop and implement strategies to meet current and future customer requirements
- Provides Sales & Marketing management with accurate and timely reports such as sales forecast, stock forecast and recommendations on marketing program effectiveness and competitive activity.
- Audit market research, sales management reports and market information to identify sales problems or opportunities.
- Min. 5-7 years' KA experience in FMCG / beauty, exposure with Mannings/Watsons is highly preferred
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Cantonese is required
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.