- Formulate & implement the key account strategies in order to deliver agreed levels of volume, top line and bottom line from assigned key accounts and overall market share of the channel
- Conduct sales analysis, business review and customer presentation that supports trade promotion or consumer promotion effectiveness in order to ensure the attainment of sales objectives
- Define and agrees on business plans with superior, align business plans and support strategies with customers
- Develop and implement strategies to meet current and future customer requirements
- Establish and develop strong working relationship with the local retailers
- Min. 5 years' KA experience in FMCG
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent PC knowledge for office applications
- Language: Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.