Assistance E-commerce Manager
Argyll Scott has an amazing opportunity to work for a leading Food and Beverage company worldwide. In this position, you will be responsible for ESTABLISHING, managing, and developing long-term 3rd party Ecommerce relationships, ecommerce promotion campaigns, and driving sales and ecommerce strategy for Thailand accross all channels.
- Establish and effectively manage Key Accounts according to business plan and following the developed sales operational plan.
- Build the company business with key accounts and manage customer strategy and relationship.
- Lead and Negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners/suppliers.
- Define and support market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, etc).
- Keeping good relationship with current key account to generate repeat business.
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience in Ecommerce Wholesale with FMCG or Food.
- Proven track record in increasing sales performance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Passion for customer oriented communication and building long-term relationship.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best company in its own market. Successful candidate will definitely enhance your skills and portfolio for future references. For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.