- Drive the customer strategy for a key national customer, driving and executing business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Team.
- Oversee the achievement of customer and channel plan.
- Play key role in the Sales team.
- Experienced with a blue chip FMCG company of at least 3 years proven track record
- Sales experience with key international or local retailers.
- Experienced in influencing and engaging key figures in customers' organization.
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Finance is an advantage.
- Educated to minimum Bachelor's degree level in a commercial subject.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues / opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English) with at least one other language preferred.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
To apply, email your CV, current remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.