Learning and Development Manager
Our client is a leader in service industry that serves the best and biggest global brands. With it fast-paced growing business, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join them as "L&D Manager" They are looking for individuals who have experiences in monitor new hire learning curves and deliver measurement concepts for training success to assist them with the development and implementation of relevant HR systems and procedures across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Understanding of online media and social networks
- Strong leadership, efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Awareness of current cultural, political and social events in Bangkok
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills both Thai and English
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in Training, L&D
- Degree in Human Resources or related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Human Resource field, specializing in Training.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.