Our client is a multi-national company which has an expertise in Manufacturing and Trading consumer goods. They are looking for candidate which has strong experiences in Legal also compliance.
· Identify and manage legal and compliance issues to supporting business objectives and managing risk
· Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements and collaborate with business units to ensure those agreements are consistent with business objective.
· Monitor, implement and improve anti-corruption compliance risk mitigation using continuous analysis of risk.
· Provide legal consultation in support of the international business and collaborate with country business unit and relevant departments in Thailand and overseas by giving proactive legal advice/service to ensure that the overseas operation is aligned with internal policy and local laws.
· Training staffs on the organizations legal &compliance policies and act as a contact person for the organization's employees regarding compliance issues.
· Bachelor's Degree in Law or Master's Degree is a plus
· Minimum 8 years' commercial work experience, preferably with prior in-house experience
· In depth knowledge of Anti-Trust law, Advertising law, Business Law, Civil law, Intellectual Property & Regulatory, Contract law, Competition law, Compliance, Data Privacy, Compliance Management and Governance essential.
· Able to contribute as a stand-alone position and be able to act as a good team player
· Strong communication skills especially in English
· Strong leadership skill and have ability to advise business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.