We are currently working with a PE-backed Media and Leisure business, who are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance to assist in the strategy to grow and develop the business.
For this Management Accountant role, you will take responsibility for their technical division which will include the IT, digital media and support services where you will provide budgets, forecasts, and analysis.
Key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role will include;
- Produce the monthly management accounts and will be involved in the annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the division
- Review and analysis the finances to provide management reports covering variances to budget and updating forecasts.
- You will present findings to stakeholders to ensure they are kept updated
- Be accountable for financial processes and procedures to ensure regulations and standards are met.
- Complete the Year-end Management Accounts close
Key skills required for the role will include;
- Qualified Accountant - Ideally CIMA or ACCA ( or equivalent)
- Proven Management Accounting background, capable of providing analysis and presenting reports
- A clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills, capable of updating and manipulating data.
- Results driven individual, well organised and a clear attention to detail.
This opportunity offers a career development within a well known global brand where you can assist with driving the strategy and growth of the business. For more information get in touch directly.