Our client, an overseas headquartered MNC with an established presence across Asia, is now seeking a capable HR Business Partner to join their team. This incumbent will be responsible for managing the implementation of the organizations' P&O strategies to achieve ideal business results.
- Work closely with management team and Director for People & Organization to execute People strategies in alignment with the company's business direction
- Act as subject matter expert to provide advice to business partners across the organization on people development and talent retention matters
- Manage performance management cycle and provide feedback on improvements opportunities
- Stay on top of market intel; propose compensation decisions to drive employee engagement and performance
- Execute the company-wide training and development strategies to cater for development needs
- Manage the roll-out of P&O services delivery, systems and work tools utilization to streamline work processes across functions
- Periodically prepare reports to provide metrics and benchmarks that support business decisions
- Working closely with the line manager, implement and drive employee engagement initiatives to improve and increase employee engagement and performance
- University graduate in BA or HR Management
- 8-10 years progressive HR experience with MNC exposure. FMCG or retail experience highly preferred.
- Well versed in Hong Kong labour law
- Able to work in complicated and matrix settings
- Computer literate, well-versed in Excel and Power point
- Dynamic and self-starter, able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5138 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.