Our client is a European Consumer B2B company seeking a capable and driven Managing Director to lead the Singapore business, expand on and develop strong partnerships with clients and increase company impact in the market.
- Oversea and maintain strong relationships with key external partners while seeking new opportunities to expand customer base in HORECA.
- Lead the Singapore team across all functions, developing current staff and recruiting exceptional talent to create a high-performance team. Improve the structures and processes to secure higher operational efficiency
- Work in tandem with overseas teams to
- Maintain a position of strength as a key supplier to QSR chains and premium HORECA clients for sustainable products.
- Sustain the business core strength while increasing efficiency and making the company more adaptable to new demands from customers.
- Offer more concepts and solutions using the 3PL model, implementing a of state of the art business system while working closely with the European business
- Bachelor of Arts and above in business coupled with at least 10 years of experience in the relevant F&B positions
- 5 years in a Senior Management and P&L management, preferably within Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders, with a view of closely leading the Key Account team
- Experience with change management with proven track record.
- Thorough knowledge of the Singapore HORECA business environment
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style
- Strength in handling stress, flexible and adaptable in regards of work tasks and working hours
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.