Title: Market Access Manager
- Developing a thorough understanding of the policy objectives, health priorities and planned initiatives of government.
- Building and maintaining a deep understanding of the public policy landscape, including barriers and opportunities to securing access.
- Supporting the development and execution of integrated policy and access strategies across relevant therapeutic areas which align with the wider external affairs strategy and support the achievement of the organization's commercial goals.
- Collaborating with the BUDs to develop access strategy plans, with an emphasis on key growth drivers and priority products.
- Building access and health economic strategies in collaboration with the respective BUD to support the value and access strategy.
- Maintaining stakeholder maps of key officials, assembly members, patient associations and clinical organizations relevant to set policy & market access objectives by therapeutic areas.
- At least 3 years' sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry or experience in government relations, market access, health economics, outcomes research, pricing or policy experience in the pharmaceutical industry or consulting.
- Proven track record of success in managing stakeholders and developing and implementing access strategies.
- Proven ability to establish strong influential relationships with key stakeholders / government officials.
- Consultative and negotiation skills.
- Strong strategic & analytical mindset.
To apply for the role, please email your updated CV with remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.