Our client is one of leading MNC company, which focus on both local and international market with high portfolio in consumer gods. They are now looking for a talented Head of Marketing to be a key to take full responsibility of development all the right directions and efficient strategies to improve their business in specific channel, Food Service. This position is suits for a good team player who has commercial mindset and will be report directly the regional team.
This job comes a great product offering across multiple brands this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Plan and design workflow of the project from main company i.e. Marketing, Channel marketing match to each region to ensure the execution follow by the main plan efficiency
- Prioritize all the workload by create the monthly Journey plan and activities to build brand awareness
- Initiate the new project relate by region insight and align with the main company strategy
- Communicate the detail of execution to sales team to ensure they understand the objective and mechanic properly
- Explore the customer and consumer insight to ensure the execution program can serve customer and consumer needs
- Be a leader in category who can create the best stategy and market development plan to expand the business in HORECA channel.
- Overseeing, execute develop the e-commerce stategy to drive the sales and marketing attraction for resonsible product in online channel.
- Get the competitor activity in response region, analyze and propose the defensive plan( if any) then report back to company
- Help team to evaluated the execution program, find the issue and learning to develop for next time
- Monitor the Brand consistency to make sure that sale team will execute follow by company brand guideline
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 8 years' direct experience in related to products or FMCG in HORECA channel
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.