- Develop marketing plan and update it on a monthly basis to remain relevant to changing market trends and requirements.
- Interact with outside web development teams to ensure that website design and the company's internet presentation are in line with the image we want to have.
- Compile and organize company statistics and make monthly presentations to the board; manage the monthly marketing budget, making improvements and cuts where necessary to meet company goals.
- Design marketing campaigns and assign work to the rest of the team to ensure campaigns are as successful as possible; organize marketing team members and delegate work according to ability.
- Oversee the creation of marketing assets and manage the implementation of such assets.
- Create calendar of marketing events, including product launches, news interaction, blog posts, and other campaigns.
- Support ambassadors before speaking events to guarantee they are prepared to represent the company in the proper light.
- Interview potential marketing team additions and oversee the hiring process.