My client is a globally known food company with favourable household snacks! They are looking for a holistic marketing manager who will have accountability from conception to execution.
· Developing a short term and long-term strategy across the emerging markets
· Driving equity growth and developing commercial activations
· Accountable for concept identification, package design, digital and traditional activations for instore and regional branding
· Be the source for market development - delivering solutions across all channels
· Working closely with your team but also being hands on with your channels in the market
· Driving insights and utilising the details to stay in line with the market
· Key accountability in driving projects across the region and leading all marketing movements across the emerging markets
· Bachelors in Marketing
· 6-8 years minimum exp. in the consumer industry, which strong exposure to the impulse category
· Regional exposure and experience in team leadership is key
· Ownership and a track record of creative projects is needed
· Understanding of flavour profiles and experience in the strategy of such
· Ability to travel minimum 30%
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.