Our client is one of the worlds leading fragrance and beauty brands.
Purpose of the role
The Media Communications Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a high desirable image for the brand by communicating programs (corporate, spokesperson, new launches and business pillars, etc) and obtaining optimal exposure in both print and digital (including social media and influencers) media in line with brand's strategy. A specialist in Communications and Media, she/he should be able to drive a PR plan with excellence
- Help the brand communicate effectively with the public chosen
- Amplify the brands corporate image and identity locally
- Bring ideas and initiatives to engage the PR and ePR communities
- Assign, supervise, and review the PR activities
- Operational Media & Communications experience within the luxury beauty industry is advantageous, however, they would welcome other candidates with agency experiences within consumer/ healthcare or retail-related industries
- Strong understanding and relationships across the media space locally
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experiences
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Patrisha Lyle at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1671 for a confidential discussion.