A leading healthcare companies specialising in clinical service for improving patients life. Now they are looking for a Medical Director & Physician to joint their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing end to end clinical delivery, clinical operations.
- Manage the staff physician who will provide primary care consultations including diagnosis, advice and treatment.
- Develop and implement clinical governance for the service and clinical protocols.
- Manage clinical quality and quality assurance, including audit and clinical report.
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues.
- Giving appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient's medical history.
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Working hour: 9.00AM - 6.00PM, Mon - Fri
* Experiences in family/internal medicine practice with 5 - 10 years.
* Strong team management and business acumen.
* Solid knowledge of medical licensing requirements, medico-legal requirements, patient management systems.
* High skills in communication, analytical, empathetic and ethical.
* Good team player, flexible and collaborative.
* Open mind to new innovative clinical program and technologically savvy.
* Able to overseas travel 1-2 times per year.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful healthcare company in the world.
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.