Our client is Global pharmaceutical company who is dedicated to improving the patients' lives. Research and Develop a wide range of innovative medicines.
Role purpose to:
Act as Scientific expert providing medical support activities covering marketed and pipeline products by participating in cross-functional working across the business and ability identify unmet medical needs.
- Provide and Support for any medicals information and executing scientific engagement activities to the Commercial team.
- Conducts training program and initiate educational activities for the internal and external stakeholder.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas.
- Discuss and Build scientific partnerships with KOLs.
- Develop medical strategies/ medical education program.
- In collaboration with Clinical Operations, advise/recommend potential investigators for local and global studies.
- To collaborate with Country, Regional and Global team members in development/execution of clinical activities.
- Degree of Pharm D, PhD in Life science.
- At least 2-3 years' experiences in medical science liaison, clinical medicine, clinical development roles in Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare Industry.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.