- Together with the Retail Merchandising and Head of eCom support the development of incentives, joint targets, strategies
- Partner with responsible key account managers from wholesale and develop strategies to maximize the sales through the marketplaces
- Define financial growth plans for each marketplace and work together with Planning & Allocation to derive the OTB accordingly
- Provide product requirements for all eCommerce sales channels
- Work together with key partners from Merchandising and Sales teams to define the product range for O&O website and marketplaces
- Define and maintain the activity calendar for each eCommerce sales channels.
- set up standard reporting to monitor business performance on all eCommerce sales channels and ensure all relevant stakeholders receive the reporting in a timely manner
- Prepare and conduct regular business meetings/calls with marketplaces to review product performance and to optimize offering for the future season
- Ensure implementation of pricing strategy across all marketplaces
- Develop and execute ideas for special product deals and ensure alignment with all relevant channel owner
- support Head of eCom in identifying marketplace expansion opportunities from a product / inventory point-of-view.
- Fluent in English
- College education
- 3-5 year experience managing some or all of the key business functions described above in an ecommerce and retail environment.
- Understanding of business process management concepts and techniques, including process design, mapping, cost analysis, and re-engineering.
- Understand current fashion trend and able to capture consumer's needs in the market.
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency
- Travelling to be expected
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.