Argyll Scott is looking to find several vacancies of mobile app developers who have Xamarin experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong background in iOs and Android App with a knowledge of C#.
The suitable candidate should have experience in developing mobile application for digital banking, able to implement and perform post implementation of the app.
- Develop the code and the user interface for mobile application related to the digital banking
- Drive the development of project, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services
- Perform post-implementation
- Participate in complete project life cycle.
- Provide technical requirements/specifications, project estimates, and system design configuration for simple to complex projects. Complex project may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures
- Provide input on application architecture and design
- Provide application support by diagnosing and remediating problems, performing root cause analysis, developing and maintaining application documentation, defining and maintaining application configuration, designing and executing application disaster recovery, tracking and remediating metrics and trends of application performance
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project transferring
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3+ Years Experience with knowledge of common programming languages (i.e., C#, , C/C++, Unix, .Net, etc.), preferably c#
- Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Experience with MVVM frameworks (e.g. MvvmCross) is a plus
- Native Android and iOS development experience
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skill set"
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, and business models
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.