We are currently working with a Real Estate company, who are seeking a Management Accountant to join their business, the company have been in the London market for over 20 years and have a small collaborative office environment based in fantastic offices in the West End of London.
In this Management Accountant role, you will be looking after several of the Group Accounts and the role would suit a candidate who enjoys transactional Management Accountant work, who understands the Rent and Service charges and has knowledge of Real Estate, Property or Asset Management regulations and reporting processes.
For this role the key responsibilities will include;
- Complete the Management Accounts up to Trial Balance including performance reports
- Prepare the monthly expenses report
- Complete all the bank statements and reconciliations including credit card and petty cash.
- Maintain the company secretarial work for the group of companies and ensure the documents are filed accordingly
- Oversee the AR and AP work including chasing debtors to ensure the income reconciliation is up to date
- Complete the Intercompany balances and update the quarterly charges
The key skills required for this role will include;
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with proven knowledge of Management Accounting
- Capable of working autonomously within a collaborative SME environment
- Have proven experience of Sage Accounting Software (Sageline 50 ideally)
- Experience of Real Estate, Property or Asset Management would be advantageous
- Have a keen eye for detail and be results driven
- A clear communicator both written and verbal.
This role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work within well-established business, with a great team working environment and who offer a very competitive benefits package and bonus structure.