Our client, a leading international company with an exceptional global presence, is now looking for an experienced and capable Operations & Benefits Analyst to join their offices in Hong Kong.
- Manage benefits analysis inclusive of any APAC reporting and extend all-round support on all benefits and programs
- Engage and coordinate with regional offices to ensure APAC benefit programs are compliant with local laws and regulations along with preparation of documentation
- Active participation in C&B surveys and ability to offer insights in line with the global strategy.
- Extend support on special projects related to the development and implementation of global people policies.
- Serve as the point of contact in Asia to coordinate people systems between regional teams to ensure data is up-to-date.
Job Requirements, Skills and Knowledge required:
- Degree level education with a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in the field.
- Excellent English skills is a must, along with commendable excel and system skills (Workday) and benefits administration.
- Hands-on approach with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Hong Kong labor law and exposure to APAC legislations would be an added bonus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.