We are currently working with a Real Estate Investment company who are seeking a Part Qualified Fund Accountant to join their growing team.
This role will be based in Central London and you will be providing support for the Finance team across their funds, you will report into the Fund Manager. This role will allow growth for a Fund Accountant to take on broader skills.
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Update the Fund performance and key monitoring schedules
- Working closely with 3rd party administrators to review their completion of monthly accounts and calculation of the NAVs.
- Assist with Fund Audit planning
- Review Financial Statements, UK VAT returns and CIS return submission
- Validate fund-level fees including management, performance, and expenses
- Track the performance NAV, TER and provide quarterly reporting
- Ad Hoc work including reviews of spreadsheet analysis for cash flows and scenarios analysis.
- Support the Treasury to complete bank covenant calculations; monitoring borrowings and cash payments.
The key skills for this role will include
- Part qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant
- Experience of Fund, Asset or Real Estate Accounting up to Trial Balance
- Knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS reporting would be advantageous
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Adaptable and flexible to work on different projects and meet tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing company, in a fast-paced collaborative environment where they will provide study support and assist in your accountancy development.