We are currently working in Partnership with a leading Gaming & Technology company who are seeking a Payroll Analyst to join their business to work with the HR and Finance Team to oversee the Payroll Budgets and forecasts for the business.
This role offers a diverse opportunity to work within an expanding business working with the business stakeholders to assist with understanding of project headcounts, oversee benefit and pension costs
The key skills required for the Payroll / HR Analyst role will include
- Prepare and update annual payroll for budgets & forecasts to update HR & Manager reports on a Quarterly basis
- Provide Headcount reporting and variance analysis for both contractors and employees
- Be responsible for Annual P11D reporting, Pensions reporting, tracking staff relocation's and updating bonus calculations.
- You will allocate the monthly pay journals and adjust for NIC or overseas payroll.
- Work with HR / Internal Recruitment Team to maintain an accurate vacancy list
The key skills required for this Payroll Accountant role will include
- Attention to detail and strong excel skills
- An analytical mindset and a person who is results driven
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- You will work within a wider team and the role will entail working independently and with discretion
This role offers a diverse role for the right candidate who is looking to move out of a pure payroll role, For more information about this role please apply or contact us directly.