We are currently looking for PE talents for multiple mega funds in mainland China, either based in Beijing or Shanghai. You will support the full cycle of deal execution including origination, development, due diligence and implementation of commercially-oriented investment opportunities. Ideal candidates need to have a demonstrated track record of closing transactions and solid skills in analyzing and modeling.
Our clients are all general sector oriented mega funds, with TMT/consumer sector as main focuses. They have strong deal flow, decent track record and solid team when growing fast and establishing their own brand name in the market. Our client will provide with competitive package and feasible career path as providing visibility and incremental responsibility to you.
- Analyze and conduct due diligence on private equity investment opportunities;
- Build and modify discounted cash flow and LBO valuation models;
- Prepare investment memorandums, present recommendations and due diligence findings to internal committees and clients;
- Partner with legal counsel to review deal terms, as well as negotiate and execute investment transactions;
- Support fundraising efforts for private equity separate account mandates and commingled funds;
- Provide client relationship management support, including ongoing portfolio management and reporting activities.
- A recognized bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or related fields from top-tier universities;
- 2 - 5 years' experience in IBD from bulge brackets, boutique M&A houses or reputable PE funds is a MUST
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical ability;
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must);
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of transaction teams;
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to enhancing a team and goal-oriented environment;
- Outstanding organization, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent projects;
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to work for a dynamic and successful organization.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Zoey Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5182 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.