Salary: 130-200 KB per Month
Our partner is a global medical device company. Their product has been distributed to all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced process engineer people to lead process improvement team in order to improve productivity and upgrade new production technology. You will be leader to present the best product to all over the world.
This role is responsible for transferring new technology to improve productivity. In this role, you will:
- Review and improve production process for productivity, safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Managing project in term of initiate and control budget and update progression.
- Providing technical support to production team ensuring quality and regulatory requirement have been followed.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in developing process for latex. You will have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Chemical engineer or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Process engineering for large manufacturing for latex product.
- In managing a team of direct and indirect report
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.