Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager to join their client Retail Business Unit team and assume responsibility for developing leading-edge capabilities in their Retail solutions that span product lifecycle management, connected stores, and connected supply chains. Ideal candidate is someone who loves to work with customers and is passionate about the beauty industry.
As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include planning and executing marketing campaigns and capabilities to fulfil a product strategy that supports growth and adds values to our customer base.
- Work with product stakeholders and customers to define needs and translate them into product requirements & features
- Actively participate in the entire product development lifecycle, including feature acceptance, documentation review and release readiness review
- Become deeply involved in the detailed aspects of our products
- Innovate and spearhead creative marketing activities
- Work with Sales and Services to drive new business and ensure the satisfaction of existing customers.
- Demonstrate overall product ownership
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with principal of the brands and the retail stores management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Retail or FMCG industry.
- Visual merchandising displays at all brand point of sales i.e chain stores and all other appointed retailers.
- Organise and plan all product launches, activities or events
- Responsible for overall P&L of the brand up to Product Contribution, effective management of stock holding and set A&P budget.
- Review competitors marketing activities, collection of market data, trends and information.
- Evaluate brand/s performance ensuring achievement of monthly and annual sales targets to uphold the positioning and ranking of the brands in the market
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills with a proven track record of working with customers.
- A desire and passion to drive new business and be part of a winning team.
- Have a bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing
- Analytical abilities
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of trends within the specific industry
- Ability to cull information from various reports and combine it to determine product line decisions
- Need to know how to use MS Excel, familiarity with CSV files
- Have experience with SAP ERP or similar accounting software
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cheryl See Toh at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9015 for a confidential discussion.