Our client, who is pharmaceutical companies globally. Currently focus on researching and developing new medicines in various therapeutic areas. Now they're looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for overall marketing activities and work closely with marketing director to ensure clear implementation of marketing strategies.
· Create and execute the brand vision and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic.
· Initiative market strategy, create product line, customers - insight and brand plan.
· Interface with physicians to understand specific needs and develop solutions. Review and use existing customers' insights to aid in innovation.
· Market overview, Competitive environment and integrated product strategy.
· Develop relationship with existing customers, Identify expectation of customers and action oriented toward customer satisfaction.
· Monitor stock level both commercial and sample product including forecast accuracy.
· Bachelor's degree or Higher in Pharmacy (MBA is preferred)
· Previous experience in product management role is preferred.
· Strong background knowledge in Oncology drugs.
· Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication.
· Sets the standard for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity.
· Self-motivator who plans well and executes according to the plan.
· Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
· Fluent in English and Thai.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.