Product Manager - OTC channel
Our client, who is pharmaceutical companies globally. Currently, focus on researching and developing new medicines in various therapeutic areas. Now they're looking for Product Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for overall marketing activities and work closely with business unit manager to ensure clear implementation of marketing strategies.
- Preparing and developing marketing objectives, strategies, advertising, and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Establishing marketing plan including competitive tactics and selling a message to increase market share and profits.
- Evaluating the practicality and potential of new products and market development.
- Analysing and defining customers and market requirements and trends.
- Developing and maintaining the contact with customers, Salesforce, and channels for understanding their needs.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or equivalent, MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management, OTC channel is preferred.
- Proven track record as an analytical mind and good communication skills.
- Good marketing analysis and good business planning skills.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking.
- highly motivated, well-organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.