Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for developing the product strategic planning, executing and monitoring all marketing and communications plans, programs and activities in support of the business to develop and strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the Company's products and services in existing and new businesses.
* Responsible to develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy.
* Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
* Responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring.
* Track and analyze competitors' product strategy and performance of the Company's portfolio as well as conceptualize and implement product strategy and programs consistent with long-term business objectives.
* He/She must be able to understand, anticipate and shape customer needs and use fact-based research to identify market opportunities.
* Provide coaching and training on disease knowledge, product knowledge and brand strategy to sales force to ensure successful brand performance.
* Minimum Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Marketing or any other related discipline
* Minimum 2 - 5 years of marketing experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.